Doing business with low income people- Inclusive Business for Sustainable Development in Bangladesh.
Our members CARE Bangladesh, IDE Bangladesh and Renaissance
Consultants Ltd.(RCL) along with Business Innovation Facility (BIF) jointly organized a series of roundtable discussions
and workshops. There were three roundtable discussions
and four workshops. The events focused on how development sector and private sector can work cohesively for sustainable development by using re inclusive business. The topics are as follows:
- Private Sector Engagement for Inclusive Business
- Challenges of engaging low income people as Employees/Distributors/Wage earners.
- Reaching the Bottom of the Pyramid Consumers: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Developing a Sustainable Supply Chain (Producers)
- Investing on Employees Skill Development
- Market Development Opportunities for engaging the Bottom of the Pyramid Consumers
- Developing Sustainable Supply Chain (Consumers)
CARE Bangladesh made a report from the findings of roundtable discussions and workshops. The following link gives the report
Doing business with low income people